We grow up thinking that when we forgive someone who does us wrong, we are benefiting them.
The Bible says that we MUST forgive 7 times 70.
I propose another way of thinking!
We MUST forgive not for the other person!
We MUST forgive others for our own wellbeing!
We are the ones who benefit when We forgive others!
Forgive others for Yourself!
If you want to learn how to forgive for your own sake email me for a FREE 20 minute Life Coaching Session, http://email@example.com
There is Peace in Forgiveness,
Certified Professional Life Coach
May 27, 2013 in assistance, Coaching, consultation, empowering, help, inspiration, motivation, Spiritual, support, Truth, Uncategorized
Tagged bible, forgive, forgiveness, Life, Life Coach, Life coaching, peace, wisdom
In order for me to be successful at this game of life, I have to make sure I am focused on what I want out of life. To this accomplish this objective, I have rules which I follow, these seven rules help me keep focused.
What are the rules you follow?
1. GOD Is First in my life, my world and my affairs.
2. If is in front of me is because I can do it.
3. Even when I fail at it, my daily goal is to be good to others.
4. Out of ALL of my experiences ONLY Good will come.
5. Everything that happens to me happens for my Highest Good. Even when I don’t see it.
6. One day at a time.
7. The World is conspiring in My Favor!
Coach Arthur, Certified Professional Life Coach
April 21, 2013 in assistance, Coaching, empowering, God, inspiration, Life, Life Coaching, motivation, Spiritual, support, Truth, Uncategorized, wisdom
Tagged bible, Life Coach, meditation, mission, parent life coaching, rules, rules to live by, thinking, thought, vision, words