There are seven rules to follow to become the parent you want to be:
1. Decide you want to be a BETTER Parent to your children. It ALL begins with a thought!
2. Create boundaries – Your children should understand what is acceptable behavior and what is not.
3. Demand (strong word I know) Respect from your children! You are not your children’s friend, you are the parent. You MUST act like the parent.
4. Make TIME for your children. In order to do this parenting thing effectively, you are going to have to make a decision to be present for/with your children. Live in the MOMENT!
5. Decide in your mind that your Children Come FIRST! Make your Children your # 1 Priority!
6. Listen – Your children have a lot to say!
7. No Judgment – No matter what you hear, do not judge! Share your Wisdom, but allow space to hear the TRUTH!
Certified Professional Life Coach